- A translational study case report on the small molecule energy blocker 3-bromopyruvate – 3BP – as a potent anticander agent – from bench to bedsite.
- Case Report: Sodium dichloroacetate (DCA) inhibition of the “Warburg Effect” in a human cancer patient: complete response in non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma after disease progression with rituximab-CHOP
- Complete response of a recurrent, multicentric malignant glioma in a patient treated with phenylbutyrate
- 2-Deoxy-D-Glucose Treatment Induces Ketogenesis, Sustains Mitochondrial Function, and Reduces Pathology in Female Mouse Model of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Diabetes, Metformin, and Breast Cancer in Postmenopausal Women
- Toxicological Review of Dichloroacetic Acid
- Two cases of malignant tumors with metastases apparently treated successfully with hypoglycemic coma
- Metformin is synthetically lethal with glucose withdrawal in cancer cells
- Metabolic Modulation of Glioblastoma with Dichloroacetate
- Anticancer drugs that target metabolism: is dichloroacetate the new paradigm?
- Dietary energy availability affects primary and metastatic breast cancer and metformin efficacy
- Selective Activity of Phenylacetate against Malignant Gliomas: Resemblance to Fetal Brain Damage in Phenylketonuria
- Selective Growth Arrest and Phenotypic Reversion of Prostate Cancer Cells In Vitro by Nontoxic Pharmacological Concentrations of Phenylacetate
- Phenylacetate: A Novel Nontoxic Inducer of Tumor Cell Differentiation
- Dichloroacetate inhibits neuroblastoma growth by specifically acting against malignant undifferentiated cells
- Mitochondria in cancer: at the crossroads of life and death
- Cancer Cell Metabolism: Warburg and Beyond
- Influence of methotrexate and cisplatin on tumor progression and survival in the VM mouse model of systemic metastatic cancer
- Is there a role for carbohydrate restriction in the treatment and prevention of cancer?
- Differential utilization of ketone bodies by neurons and glioma cell lines: a rationale for ketogenic diet as experimental glioma therapy
- The complete control of glucose level utilizing the composition of ketogenic diet with the gluconeogenesis inhibitor, the anti-diabetic drug metformin, as a potential anti-cancer therapy
- Implementing a ketogenic diet based on medium-chain triglyceride oil in pediatric patients with cancer.
- Fasting and Cancer Treatment in Humans: A Case series report
- Fasting Enhances the Response of Glioma to Chemo- and Radiotherapy
- Effects of a ketogenic diet on the quality of life in 16 patients with advanced cancer: A pilot trial
- Role of glucose and ketone bodies in the metabolic control of experimental brain cancer
- Neuromethods – The VM Mouse Model of Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Cancer as a metabolic disease
- Targeting energy metabolism in brain cancer with calorically restricted ketogenic diets
- The Restricted Ketogenic Diet: An Alternative Treatment Strategy for Glioblastoma Multiforme
- The Ketogenic Diet Is an Effective Adjuvant to Radiation Therapy for the Treatment of Malignant Glioma
- Glutamine targeting inhibits systemic metastasis in the VM-M3 murine tumor model
- Ketone bodies inhibit the viability of human neuroblastoma cells
- Dietary Restriction Promotes VesselMaturation in a Mouse Astrocytoma
- The calorically restricted ketogenic diet, an effective alternative therapy for malignant brain cancer
- Metabolic Management of glioblastoma multiforme using standard therapy together with a restricted ketogenic diet: Case Report
- Podcast with Dr. Thomas Seyfried
Welcome to KetoNutrition.
Metabolic Strategies for Neurodegenerative Diseases and Cancer
Site Under Construction!
Patient protocols and science behind metabolic therapy found here: http://www.amazon.com/Cancer-Metabolic-Disease-Management-Prevention/dp/0470584920
Clinical Trial Patient Recruiting http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01716468?term=NCT01716468&rank=1
Dominic D’Agostino, PhD
Temporary site and more information found here